Saturday, February 15, 2014

Back to Blogging


Going to try and get active on my blog again. 


I know lots of our followers and investors like personal updates. 


Frankly two things have held me back. 


1) I am busier than ever and 2) I am finding that a lot of "less than scrupulous" individuals try and take what I write and incorporate our work into their own agendas making claims based on our success that they frankly can not deliver. 


Discouraging but one of the down sides of the so called social media phenomena. 


Spent last week at my home on Query Mill Rd. 


Had great meetings with our investment team.


They are closing in on securing the 6 million in this offering for GBT-C . They will break escrow at 1.5 million this week. Modules 1 & 2 are within range of being up and being  debt free.

Dome 1 should be permanently inflated by the time I get back on 2/12. 


Dome 2 to be shipped 2/15. Cold weather has us about 2 months behind where I had wanted to be but warm weather has to come soon.

Lori got great news on 2/7. No new brain lesions, tumor markers down, liver function up, the chemo cocktail Dr. O'Shaugnessy at Baylor has concocted is working. Not a cure but a much needed respite.

Jim is going to take a look at some potential sites for a project on TCI.


I am still leaning toward having our first over seas production farm in South or Latin America. Just makes sense in so many ways. 


We have some pretty impressive visitors visiting the Texas site the week of February 16th.


People are starting to realize that unlike the shysters and scammers and actual frauds that tend to predominate much of this profession we actually can and do grow large shrimp in abundance.


Our international partners continue to make progress for a possible site in Asia.

Had our first single investor buy into the GBT-C project for a million. People are starting to recognize what we have accomplished and its potential.

We formed a sales marketing and distribution company. 


It will sell and market all GBT production globally. 


We will also be seeking other marine protein from other producers to sell and distribute. 


This is something I contemplated doing as far back as 2006. Finally getting to it. Could be exciting.

We hope to stock shrimp in April at GBT-C. 

The objective is to harvest no later than September. 


Need water to warm up in the bay. 

Things should get interesting. 

Just have to pray Lori continues to do well and holds the cancer at bay as long as God allows.

As you all know I love all animals and am fascinated with wild life in general.


John Harvin found this fellow on site today.





Very cool We think he is an Eastern or Slender Grass Lizard. 


Genus is Ophisaurus, not sure of species. We released him safely on site.

It is amazing what a cornucopia of life exists on our site.


I have to close this first blog I have written in a few months by mentioning my two good buddies in Maryland. 

We used to have 8 cats at home but last month we lost "Tigger" our 14 year old tiger cat.


So, the last cats standing are;


Wigs: 




And Oliver: 




They have been with us over 16 years. 


They are great buddies. 


I know some people are not crazy abut cats but I always kind of like what Mark Twain said about cats.


Twain supposedly remarked that "if mankind could be crossed with a cat it would be a step forward for mankind and two steps back for the cat".


I think Mark Twain knew of what he spoke.


Will try and get back on my blog in a more regular fashion.






No comments:

Post a Comment