Thursday, November 17, 2011

In Production

OK, I have to admit it, I am proud.


We have made such progress the past 10 months with our shrimp project it is almost hard to fathom.


Ten days ago we put our first shrimp in the water and they were basically specks. One of the keys (of many) to our system is the conditions in the water, the suspended bio-floc and other natural media. 


Look at our shrimp today.




They are growing like gang busters. This is a significant confirmation that the water medium is optimum.


People do not understand the complexity of our system. Simply put we control the environment the animals exist in. We have the ability to micro-manage the multiplicity of conditions that optimize growth, survival and the quality of the product.


We are growing a sustainable product in America that creates decent jobs and that produces a commodity. Wow, do you think maybe this is what America needs?




I have given my sweat, my effort, and my soul to this project. I have always thought you could do things the right way and still be successful.


This system proves I am right. I am so proud.









No comments:

Post a Comment