Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Random Thoughts





Back in Texas.


Project going very well.


Shrimp are approaching significant sizes in ponds 9 and 11.


This initial production module was a compromise.


 I wanted it to demonstrate the complexities and genius of our system.


I never thought it would perform even close to the full scale designs.


It is surprising me. 


We are that rare system that really gains from size.


The bigger the better for us.


That said, this 1/4 scale module is knocking my socks off. 


We have something very special. 


Next few months should be interesting.


On less important considerations.


I really like that song "Call me, Maybe".


How strange is that ? 


I just ordered new book by Clive Cussler.


His writing is a guilty pleasure.


My book, "Undercover" with no promotion continues to sell. 


Go figure ! 


I miss my black labs. 


For the first time in my life, I am tired of traveling.
been all around the world. 


Worked in over 50 countries.


Finally, happy to be in one spot. 


That said, I am not slowing down, just focusing on a more narrow geographical scope. 







No comments:

Post a Comment