Saturday, September 6, 2014

Final update on Services for Lori



Lori's obituary should be in the Washington Post under "White-Wills" in tomorrow's Sunday (September 7, 2014)  edition. 

I think she would be very happy with what John wrote for her. 

There have been some minor changes after our meeting with the funeral home yesterday.

The service will be in September 10, 2014, this coming Wednesday. 

Visitation will be start at 11:00 am and go until 1 pm.

At 2:00 PM the actual service will start and it should last about an hour. Interment will be at 3 PM and will only immediate family and close friends will be asked to attend. 

There will be some refreshments and snacks served from 3-5 pm.

I can say with pride, we have done everything she asked us to do or had us promise to do for her service, literally down to the smallest detail. 

I will not be doing any more updates on the service for Lori. They are simply too painful for me to compose and then actually write and edit.  

These I have written and posted are my best efforts to give the literally hundreds of people who have called, some idea of what is planned.

Henceforth for me I will only remember or think about the 'happy times" we had in our marriage of almost 20 years.

I want to picture Lori holding Molly for her portrait in oil they had done together. 

Or Lori dressing up like Scarlett O'Hara. 

These are the memories that to me best described the effervescent and special spirit that defined and will always be Lori Jeanne White-Wills.








No comments:

Post a Comment