Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 What a Year

Well 2011 has been a year of what we used to call a "mixed bag".


On the plus side we got the production module up and operational and are growing shrimp and poised to have a break out year for the company in 2012.


Then there was the devastating news of Lori's cancer.


My book, "UnderCover" was published and served as a substantive refutation for the ongoing slander and libel statements that continued to pop up here and there on the Internet.


I lost two of my best friend my two labs, Teddy and Lulu.


As I write this Lori is gaining strength and is now being treated by the doctors at MD Anderson in Houston, the best in the world at extending life against this deadly disease. They have said she is "atypical" which gives us hope she may be the one of the people that beats this cancer. 


As we start the new year the rest of our animal pack is intact and though many are aging they are all looking good.


I head back to Texas this week and the work there begins anew.


Let's all pray for positive news this year and that next year at this time we are all here healthy and sound.


Goodbye 2011, Hello 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment