Wednesday, May 16, 2012

UnderCover Available as a Kindle Edition



A little over a month ago I wrote that my book "UnderCover" was ready to be available on Amazon in a Kindle edition.


Well it was up on Amazon but it had formatting and other editing issues.


My editor has been diligently working toward a better understanding of E-books and what is involved in editing and layout of Kindle editions in contrast to an actual published paper book.


It seems he has mastered that process for today "UnderCover" is again up and available on Amazon (sans formatting issues) as an E-book Kindle edition.


I have put the cover up on this blog before so today am just going to run three pics in the book of me taken during that period of my life. 


                        Dehorning a white rhino in Zimbabwe


                                                           In Indonesia in 1993



        
    W/ the late Susan Butcher, Iditarod champion, and dear friend. 




No comments:

Post a Comment