Saturday, March 16, 2013

Settling In

It has been a very hectic and stressful couple of weeks.

I have finally gotten settled in my own house here in Texas. 

While I love the home I have in Maryland the focus of my work the last two years and for the next two years is here in Texas.

Also, we are close to getting Lori into the MUC1 vaccine trial in Dallas so it will be important to have a place here that makes it easy on her to get the vaccine on a weekly basis as the protocol requires.

In any event, we (my son, Stephen and I) are settling in.



First of the heavy equipment arrived on site this past week. We are officially in the construction stage. 

My goal is to be filling the eight full scale commercial ponds by September. Ambitious but doable. 

Now that my computers are up and running and I have my "comfort" level back, (I hate feeling like a nomad) I can begin to focus on Lori's cancer treatment and work.

Traveling back and forth these past two weeks I have had a lot of time to think about a lot of things, some serious, others not serious at all. 

On the not so serious side, and after being in my truck for  three hours one day I started thinking about my favorite bumper stickers.

Here they are.

1) Husband and Dog Missing- Reward for Dog.

2) Eat Mutton, Four Million Damn Coyotes Can't be Wrong.

3) Stop "Global Whining"!

4) Don't Blame Me - I didn't Vote for the Bastard"!

5) No Good Deed Goes Unpunished.

6) Just because you are Paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you".

7) Jesus Loves You - Everyone else thinks you are an asshole.






No comments:

Post a Comment