Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Upward

That is what Sursum means, it is a prefix meaning "upward". It serves as a reminder to me that life is not for sissies and that as long as I look to the heavens my goals and objectives be they professional or personal are in reach.

I am new to the world of blogging. I intend to learn quickly.

I am fascinated by animals, the environment, fisheries, sustainable use issues and the politics that surround these topics.

I am a bit of an expert, having spent over 20 years in the NGO world of humane societies and international animal and environmental protection movement.

When I fell from grace in 1995 from being a VP of the HSUS I entered into the private world of the use and non-use groups of the world's natural resources. I have been extremely successful from a monetary standpoint. I solve problems associated with any aspect of sustainable use.

I am currently building a closed re-circulating aquaculture system that will offer a methodology that can allow the USA to get back into a leadership role in seafood production.

I have just completed a book detailing my 5 years as a deep covert operator into the world of animal abuse and wildlife exploitation for the Humane Society of The United States.

I also am about to publish a book on my early years growing up with my Uncle Joe.

I have a deep love and respect for all animals.

I am going to use this blog to discuss and address issues, subjects, topical events, and sometimes just musings to offer solutions and guidance and opinions on issues that impact animals, the environment, our natural resources and the natural world within which we live.

I hope some of you will come along for the ride.

David

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, I am hoping to really explore a great many important subjects here and let people know what we are doing and how we are suceeding.

    ReplyDelete