Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Busy

Been a very busy week.


The project is going very well. 


Every component of the system is now working in an integrated fashion and weekly growth rates are increasing and we are gaining efficiency in production. I am certain by April or May we will be optimizing this facility's capability.


I have been looking for a seasoned financial type that can help us package and market our system to the right group of investors that can provide us the funding we need to begin to expand production. 


I am pretty sure I found that individual this week.


One of the things I have learned in life is that any successful endeavor requires a team. It is rare almost impossible for one person to succeed in a major way by them selves.


I have a great core team around me and as I have said in the past they have performed brilliantly. 


That said, the ability to put together the right project with the right investors in this day and age is a rare skill. 


There are a lot of charlatans out there that promise the moon but deliver, well, less than they promise.


For a while, these past few years I have felt I had lost my ability to discern the difference between the "real deal' and the "all flash, but in the end trash" types.


I think my judgement is back. 


I think I have just added the "real deal" to our team. If I correct things will start to get exciting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment