Sunday, February 5, 2012

Thoughts after Super Bowl Sunday

Patriots lost. 


I need to get a life.


I was thinking a lot tonight about roads taken and decisions made.


I really loved South Africa.

I really wanted my partner in the shrimp venture to be my friend.


He was a very impressive individual and if he had stuck to our agreement where just he and I were the partners we would have succeeded beyond belief.


I  also met a very special person there I miss every day.


I loved the wildlife, the wildness and the rawness of the country.


Watching sports for a thrill is really a cop-out.


For me, it means we do not live in the real world.


This is a picture of a very cool meeting I had in South Africa with a very special creature.


Can't go back in time but "I CAN REMEMBER WHERE I HAVE BEEN  FONDLY".







No comments:

Post a Comment